Ukrainian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association (UVCA) Supervisory Board 2022 has been chosen!
Members of the Board - 2022:
- Alexander Galitsky, Ph.D., co-Founder and Managing Partner at Almaz Capital;
- Andrew Kolodyuk, Founder and Managing Partner at AVentures Capital;
- Maria Mikhailova, Principal, Diligent Capital Partners;
- Roman Nikitov, co-head, ICU Ventures;
- Alexander Soroka, CEO at Startup.Network;
- Vita Kravchuk, Founder, Founders League;
- Philipp Grushko, Co-founder, Partner, SD Capital;
- Vitaly Golomb, Partner at Drake Star Partners;
- Dan Kim, Partner, Orrick.
UVCA Supervisory Board takes the lead part in making all the important decisions regarding UVCA's activities.
- Accepts new members of the Association;
- Develops the UVCA strategy;
Decides on UVCA taking part in other unities and associations;
Creates new committees and chooses their activities.
Join us and create the new startup ecosystem in Ukraine!
🎯 To join, email us at email@example.com